Sunday, February 27, 2011

A touch of Crazy Frank goes a LONG way!





Came accross this holy grail of rear fenders. It's an OG Crazy Frank's set up from back in the day. The fender, sissybar, tailight and p-pad are all one piece with the pad sunkin into the top of the fender. The front seat flows into the rear making it all fit together making it the stuff dreams are made of!

Anyway, here's some pics of it roughly mounted on my Shovel. It looks like it was meant to be there, making me as giddy as a big boned kid with a ticket to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

The front fender I'm working on, rear fender, and gas tanks will be getting nice clean paintjob to break up all the red on the bike.

All this will be done by spring so I can jam as many miles on my bike as possible in 2011.

Thanks for lookin and updates will be added as I make more progress.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us. It just looks great on you bike and glad to see the awesome photos. Have a great rest of your day.
    Greg Prosmushkin

    ReplyDelete